New WarPath trailer released
What’s WarPath you ask? Check it out, and get some hot trailer action (and some linkage) after the jump!:
Three distinct races have converged in a virtual Eden, in the outermost reaches of the galaxy, each with a unique reason for settling this new world. Conflict is inevitable, victory is not.
WarPath is a fast-paced FPS game featuring a unique single player mode that allows gamers to battle for control of different territories, with each providing distinct strategic advantages. Once players have honed their skills in the single player missions, they can jump online and let the real action begin. WarPath features:
Three different races to choose from, each with their own unique weapon load-out and appearance.
– Four land-based vehicles
– Eight weapons: the Wolverine, Tyrant, Long Bow, Judge, Vanguard, Vibro Blade, and EMAC, allowing for a highly diversified range of play styles.
– Up to 32 bots in single player practice mode for an adrenaline-filled multiplayer simulation.
– Four modes of high-speed, intensely addictive multiplayer action – Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, and Frontline Assault.
– 25 Multiplayer levels that take players across the diverse indoor and outdoor environments of Kaladi
– Support for two to 16 players via LAN or Online, allowing battles to be intimate grudge matches, or all out clan carnage!
Experience the frenetic excitement of the ultimate multiplayer first-person shooter with WarPath from Groove Games. Designed to quicken the heart of the true FPS fan, WarPath lets players run and jump farther than ever before to perform never-before-seen aerial acrobatics. The first WarPath trailer provides a glimpse into the blistering action, varied weapons, and physics-rich visual effects coming to the Xbox and PC.
You can click this link to check out the trailer.